Venue : Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai -400088
August 21 & 22, 2021
Following themes are suggested (though not limited to):
1. Diversity and economic development: evidence from urban, regional and national level studies
2. Diversity and firm productivity: including innovation, entrepreneurship, and management.
3. Diversity and democracy: deepening of democracy, inclusion, and participation.
4. Diversity and social change: mutual learning, cooperation, and conflict
5. Diversity and institutions: inclusion and non-discrimination
6. Diversity and sustainability: with regard to various SDGs
Submit your Abstract at email@example.com
|June 15, 2021|
|June 20, 2021|
|August 15, 2021|
For further details please visit : https://www.tiss.edu/view/5/homepage-data/homepage-events-and-announcements/8th-national-conference-on-diversity-and-developme/