Venue : Sardar Patel Institute of Economic and Social Research, Thaltej, Ahmedabad
July 4 - 5, 2019
Interested scholars and functionaries are invited to contribute papers for the seminar on any of the following or related issues:
1. Changing nature of agricultural production, income and output in the agriculture sector.
2. Changes in rural employment structure, emergence of rural non-farm sector and rural transformation - national, regional and state levels.
3. Emergence of rural - urban linkages and entangled agricultural - urban land markets - experiences from disaggregated levels.
4. Role of migration, adoption of multiple livelihoods and increasing urbanism.
5. Issues related to infrastructure and amenities in small towns.
6. Governance-related issues in lower levels of settlement hierarchy.
May 31, 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com June 15, 2019