Shri Ram College of Commerce
'Issues in International Trade during Post-Globalisation Era'
(University of Delhi)
November 19-20, 2010
Call for papers
The theme of this conference is:
Abstracts may be submitted by 15th August, 2010.
- Theoretical debates on international trade.
- Assessment of the dominant international trade theories in the era of globalisation.
- Trade related regulations and their impact on international trade.
- Performance of regional trade organisations.
- Challenges of management of international trade in new macroeconomic environment.
- Pattern of trade in goods and services.
- International trade and economic development.
- Financing of exports and imports.
- FDIs’ role in exports and imports.
Papers may be submitted by 30th September, 2010.
The date of confirmation to the
selected authors is 20th October, 2010.
Abstracts and papers can be sent electronically at e-mail address:
Members of College Seminar Committee,
Mr. H.N. Tiwari,Mr. Pankaj Choudhary, Convener Mr. Santosh Kumar
Phone No.(+919899197454),(+919818681132), (+919911426837)
Please click here for more details